Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Chocolate Cake Cookie Pies with Peanut Butter Cream

Long name, but it explains all of the "scrumptious-ness" inside! I love making cookies with as few ingredients as possible. So, every time I make cake cookies, I am always pleased at how quickly they come together. I recently made Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cream Pies that were to DIE for, and now I made the same filling but with Chocolate Cake cookies! DELISH! If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this is a MUST MAKE! 



Chocolate Cake Cookies:

1 Devils Food Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 c. Apple Sauce
1 tsp. Vanilla

Mix all together and drop by rounds onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

Peanut Butter Cream Filling:

2 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
3 T. Soft Butter
1/4 c. Milk
1/4 c. Creamy Peanut Butter

Whip all together until perfectly smooth. Slather in between 2 COOLED chocolate cake cookies. ENJOY!




Linking up here


2 comments:

  1. I am so making these..all the ingredients are in my pantry :) They look delicious Brooklyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate and peanut butter! Can't wait to try these. Thanks so much for sharing at our cookie exchange link party!

    ReplyDelete