Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits - (Copy Cat)

About 5 years ago my oldest niece Morgan made some biscuits when I was visiting. First of all I was shocked she was cooking biscuits, then I was even MORE shocked when I saw what kind they were! She made Red Lobsters Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Now these were not your normal attempt at making something from a restaurant, and coming up close. These literally could have been taken right from the basket! I called her yesterday and begged her for the recipe. She was a doll and let me share her secret with you! You will be praising her for life! Plus, it always helps when they're only 6 ingredients.




Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits - (Copy Cat

2 c. Bisquick
2/3 c. Milk
1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Mix together and drop by spoon fulls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 425 for 6-10 min. depending on how large you made the biscuits, or until golden brown underneath.

Stir together:
2 T. Butter - melted
1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Parsley Flakes

Brush over warm biscuits.


Linking up here



3 comments:

  1. I love this recipe and make it often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely perfect! We make them, similar to this recipe as well. One of our faves! Thanks for sharing at Sweet & Savory Saturdays #21!

    ~Amber @ Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! My husband loves these biscuits so I will definitely have to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete